Friday, August 27, 2010

Intro.

It has been a few days longer than I promised to post. I'm assuming that happens when you start a blog, one that I was very excited to start in the first place. Here's a little bit about me and the place that I am right now in my life. I recently moved to Ohio to live with my grandmother for awhile, after the death of my grandfather a few months ago. This is not my ideal place to live, being from Houston, moving from a big city to a small town is a bit of an adjustment. I figured I needed to learn a few lessons in this stage of my life, being the importance and dependability of family, selflessness, and compromise. My life has changed drastically, from running around the city with my friends, hardly staying at home, and being in a relationship to running errands for  my grandmother, eating dinner in the living room watching Golden Girls, and lonely nights in my own bedroom. I have and will continue to learn many things on this venture here, including many old adages from my grandmother. As for who I am, I'm still figuring out. I'm constantly comtemplating life, religion, meaning. I like vintage things and the arts, old and new music, vinyls and photography.

On a great note, I got one of my three cameras up and working! I can't wait to start taking pictures with it and sharing them. I want to post more pictures on this blog, my own and others, but I need to build my photo folder. In progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment