Monday, August 23, 2010

Intro.

This is my first blog, and I've been waiting to write the first entry for some time now, allowing myself time to construct the inspiring, neat, well-organized, beautiful blog that I hope it will be some day. However, in that time, I lost why I was started this blog in the first place, so I need to start today. This blog's purpose is for me to practice my photography and various other crafts, show my artwork, document my life, therefore learning more about myself, become a better writer, and hopefully, give and share inspiration that so many other blogs have given me.


 I have several projects in the planning stages for this blog and will share them soon. I need to check all my lovely cameras and make sure they are working first. Two of them I found in my grandfather's closet, circa 1970-80s, I believe. Then there is my Diana Dreamer, my favorite camera of all time, that I broke leaving it in my messy car. My boyfriend at the time, said he fixed it, but I have never put film in it and tried to develop anything to see if it is actually working.

 Now that I have introduced my blog, I should introduce myself, which I'll save for later tonight. I have to get ready for work, a job that I cannot stand, but I only have three more days since I quit. More about that horrific story later.

Signing off of my fist blog entry ever,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment